This is us being CHAVS - for those of you who don't know what that is LOOK IT UP!*note from Luigi* - if you can't be bothered to look it up (which I wouldnt expect you to if you're cool), here is the best definition, courtesy of Urban Dictionary:
6. chav
Emerging British subculture which is quickly becoming an epidemic. Chavs can be found the length and breadth of the country, hanging around any junk food outlet, off licence or just hanging around the streets, where they pass the time by vandalising property, drinking cheap cider, shouting abuse at passers by and terrorising old people.
Appearance: Chavs have a strict dress code. Designer labels are everything, although knocked off/fake items are almost de-rigeur. Typically, the male chav will wear a Nickelson or Schott hooded top, baggy tracksuit trousers, white designer trainers, and a baseball cap by burberry or Nike. The female chav (chavette) will have peroxide blonde hair scrunched so tight into a pony tail with colourful scrunchies that her forehead stretches. She will wear a dark blue tracksuit with white stripes, an enormous puffa jacket, hoop earrings, and white trainers. Female chavs are forbidden from wearing socks, and all chavs must wear as much fake gold jewellery as they can fit on their bodies. Mobiles are an added status symbol, and when equipped, the chav must shout into it in the most anti-social way possible, using at least one expletive and the word "innit" per second. Every other word in between should be unrecognisable to non-chavs.
(we do not usually dress like this - I repeat we DO NOT usually dress like this)

4 comments:
you guys look so cute
thanks Butter xxx
( I already knew what a chav was but)I came to think of a person when I read the description of a chav. The first thing that popped right in to my:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLd3-cfLlvU
but then I realised that it wasn't even close.
Hahaha yeah that pretty much sums it up, although they are less eloquent...we like to think Vicky P is a bit too articulate to be a chav. And pretty.
Love Luigi and Raz xxx
Post a Comment