*Updates*
Luigi has decided to travel to Gambia in order to trace her half brother - Plato. She is confident he will be there, though she has no concrete proof. I wish her all the best yet I remain doubtful. Here is a list of items that she has packed:
>Toothbrush
>Passport
>Sopranos (series 1&2)
>Some dried Brocolli
>A Mexican Flag
>Two Stamps
>An Apple Shaped Clock (as a present for her lost half-brother)
>A copy of the European Union legislations
>Some juju beads
>January's issue of Cat Fancy magazine
>A guitar
>A tub of home-made humus
>A Swedish delicacy
>A bottle of wine (to celebrate if she finds Plato)
>And a pair of hand-made sandals
She is very excited about the trip, and your words of support would mean a lot to her.
xxx
In Other News
>We recently found out that Andy, our cat, has a strong dislike for humus (this made us mournful for about 2 days!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol, some dried brocoli.
Anyway, I've already been in Gambia. It's a small country in West Africa. What she will need is an anti-solar cream and a vaccine against Malaria :)
Gambia is a forest country...
Anti-solar cream as in sun screen?
And Gambia is watery liquid for the most part, damn I need to get me some skis and a hoppipolla!
Post a Comment