Sunday, 22 February 2009
Back in Egham
So me and Luigi returned to Egham today from London to continue the final leg of our uni studies (of the second year that is) still got another year to go before we graduate and then become confused about our lives and panic and proceed with further education - Masters etc. Still can't believe how quick this year has gone, only 5 weeks til we break up - and then REVISION begins - god I hate revision. Then exams (which I think are alright, but Luigi begs to differ). Hopefully after exam shizzle is over we will have a grand house party to celebrate.....would love to have a house party now but we're all FAR too busy at the moment. Then its time to find a summer job - which is gona be extra hard cuz of the shitty economy - everyone is getting fired rather than hired. Rent is going up next year so will probably do ANY job (with obvious exceptions). Would have been nice to go on a little holiday but circumstance dictates. Also we're both very keen to get our driving licences this summer, but i'm having second thoughts about this since I found out the average costs. Will see anyway. Packing is the biggest chore ever. Gotta try and remember everything you packed in the first place. I've probably left some books in London resulting in yet more library fines. I think my card must be blocked by now. Had a minor mouse scare when the bins were discovered with various holes in them. However, findings later showed this was the work of a certain 3-legged cat called Andy. I've missed him and his strange ways. Need to do a massive Tesco online shop tonight - have no food left. Will write more posts soon - if I don't starve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment