So in the style of a real doofus I closed Ana's bedroom door last night, totally forgetting that it won't open again - unless she had the key on her, so I had to wait very anxiously until she got home from uni, hoping she had the key and I wouldn't have to pay £40 to have it opened!!
Thank god she did.
PS Cecilia, our housemate, burnt some fish last night, so when me and Luigi stepped through the door it smelt like the house was on fire and it also smelt like something very vulgar - but I won't state what, cuz it is simply too early in the morning. Plus the smell lingered for most of the evening despite our best efforts to get rid of it.
Had some weird dreams last night - I dreamt I had the biggest camera you have ever seen (and therefore the best) and I was travelling the world taking all these amazing shots, but when I got home and uploaded the pics, they were all of the same thing. It was very frustrating since I had spent all that time changing location etc etc.
Also my mum told me off in one of my dreams - like it's not enough that it happens daily - I have to dream about it as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
fish smell is gross! hahaha, your mom in your dreams heeuuu nightmares is funnyyyyyyyy. I feel bad for u.
fish smell is BAD, burnt fish smelll is something else....I don't even know how to describe it.
PS thanks for the sympathy x
Post a Comment