Thursday, 1 April 2010
Red Bull
On a writing frenzy at the moment - trying to write 20,000 words in 10 days (isit possible?...we'll see). Maybe I could update you all on how much I've done daily, that way I can't slack cuz I'll be too embarrassed to let you all down (or I could just lie and say I've done more than I have ....but that's just cheating myself so I shall remain as truthful as earthly possible). This task is sponsored by Red Bull - wish they would pay me, I'd get it done in 5. Yes, that time of year kids when you would do anything for money. But yeah as you can see I have left things to the last minute which is a bad habit of mine. Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now, oh shit i forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out?.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
www.redotech.com
INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development
Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM
Post a Comment