Saturday, 17 April 2010

Dream.

Ok so I dreamt that I went to see Twilight with Eminem. I know wtf, right? I can't remember if he enjoyed it but for some reason when we came out of the cinema he kept going on about motorcycles and how good they are for your butt muscles. So anyway, then he was like cya, I gotta go perform my new track. Also, there were these people outside the cinema who were selling twilight picture books - just pictures of the cast or whatever so I bought one (i'm not proud of the me in my dream) and it turned out to be a book full of fat/overweight Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson lookalikes. I like the fact that in the world of my dreams there was a market for that.

You should know this about me - I have the strangest dreams. Friends are always telling me to write them down. So maybe I'll unleash them on this blog once in a while.

R.

3 comments:

mizah-k said...

LOL...that is so random!! i too like how there is a market for that ..even if its in ur dreams..

btw, am linking ur blog on my blog list, hope thats alright.
cheers!

Razzle said...

Ha i'm gona pitch the idea to Stephanie Meyer see what she thinks.

Oh and thanks for the link, we're honoured :)

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM