Thursday, 8 April 2010

I never thought I'd be so grateful for my teeth

Ok so I don't know if anyone else has had this dream, but last night involved me, losing a lot of teeth. I swear it was the most traumatic nightmare of my life, perhaps more so because it seems to be a RECURRENT one, and every time it feels more and more realistic. Anyway I was walking back to my house with blood spurting everywhere as my teeth fell out one by one....so I arrived home with a handful of teeth and only two left in my mouth where they were supposed to be. Everyone was laughing but it was horrific.

L x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreaming about teeth falling out means the dreamer is worried about something.

Parisa said...

Once I dreamt that all my teeth were being pried out of my head by some sort of invisible force... In the morning I thought they HAD come out, there was a horrifying moment - then I realized I'd had my braces taken off the day before.

Check out my blog:
parisazarisa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM