Monday, 14 December 2009

oh em gee you guys, it's LUIGI

So... once in a blue moon has come round and I've decided to update the blog. Hello all. Hope everyting is good. We've finished uni for Xmas break which means a month of 'freedom' (new Oxford English dictionary entry for freedom = noun, being overworked with essays despite absence from university) so lucky us. But we graduate in July so proper freedom awaits us then. Yeah yeah yeah.
jk
The other day we went to a gig in an artsy London gallery to see Evermore (Kiwi band, big in Australia and NZ!) and met the band afterwards which was pretty cool. If you haven't heard of them already and like OC-style music, check them out!


Funnily enough the band in this photo is Evermore. (photo=courtesy of that other one, Raz).
jjhj
My tired-ass brain actually has nothing intelligent to say so I'll leave you with this provocative image I took the other week....:
hhhg



Over and out, until next time, which may be several months,
Luigi x

5 comments:

Marcus said...

woohoo an update! Glad to hear everything is going well you bunch of crazies.

Btw, nothing says I'm back for an update like a band pic followed by a second pic full of cake!

another btw: What are you guys majoring in?

Razzle said...

my thoughts exactly!
I (Luigi) am studying European literature and culture, while Razzle opted for English literature. Yeah you could say we're literature folk.

Marcus said...

What do you plan on doing with all that knowledge of literature at your disposal? Personally I want to be a writer at some point when I don't suck. When that day will come, no one knows...

Joel said...

interesting...
i would agree that essays are an unnecessary blight on humanity.

Razzle said...

That's cool, I love writing but don't quite have what it takes to make a career out of it! I'm thinking of going into publishing. Not sure about Razzo atm, but we'd both LOVE to do some kind of internship in New York, so hook us up!!