Because a tiger came through the window and started drawing on my wall
Because I fell through a hole in the floor and failed to find my way out
Because the washing machine broke
Because I ran out of yoghurt and my mind became loose with insignificant thoughts of wet flip-flops
Because I didn't have enough time
Because if I told you the truth you would think I was lying
Because the truth is not always paramount
Because when you asked me the question you didn't specify I couldn't lie
Because at the pool they ask you not to dive
Because in some countries they don't care for dancing on ice
Because the icecream melted and trickled down my salty face therefore i am a disgrace
Because as you lost your new phone I found my old place and all the things in it said 'you've changed'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment