Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Shameless Plugging

oh yeah and I recently got Flickr, I don't quite know how it works but if any of you wonderful blog followers have an account, add/ follow (?) me at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lou_eve
I promise y'all my photos aren't as weird as my writings.

Much Luigi love x

p.s. let's persuade Raz to sign up too cus Flickr could use her photography skillz, am I right?

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Raz should TOTALLY sign up on Flickr! I've heard from reliable sources/voices within my troubled mind that her photography skills would be very much in demand!

Btw I voted for a degree program on Expert Moustache Growing because I'd totally ace it!

Razzle said...

Thanks guys but i shan't be making one until i get a proper camera and seeing as such cameras are tres cher i will probably be able to invest in one by the year 2020 (fingers crossed). Til then i will remain flickr-less. But if u know anyone rich then HOOK ME THE FUCK UP please :)