Sunday, 20 December 2009

1.

How can I get Raz to watch Gossip Girl?

6 comments:

Razzle said...

Forget it, i've just started watching Madmen - i think i'm gona continue doing that which means i won't have time to watch anything else. Sorry Luigi-pie.

Marcus said...

lol GREAT post!

Razzle said...

well you know us - we're oozing with material.

Marcus said...

Do you guys happen to use Skype? I just started and have a very small list of people to talk to, and that's including my imaginary friends =S

Razzle said...

Nope sorry!
Also it's clear none of our followers have ANY Gossip Girl solutions....gee THANKS Y'ALL! One day Raz....one day

Marcus said...

Yeah... As much as I LOVE Gossip Girl and continue to watch it on a daily basis (re-runs if necessary) turning someone to the side of the Girl that Gossip's is difficult if they are uninterested in such things. I wish you much luck in your endeavor.