So I am back in London after spending some weeks away on holidai, and, to be honest, I kind of want to emigrate. It’s not that I don’t like England – I’m sure everyone feels a little disheartened when they come back home after a great holiday – but I’m a bit bored of the same old same old, and London can only offer so much after nearly 16 years here. This outlook of change prompted me to consider my future, at which point I became depressed, as I still have no solid career plans and only one year at university left to decide. ARGHHHH. I’ve considered several possibilities including journalism and working in an embassy but neither have really got that massive appeal anymore. So, after much thought, I’ve decided it’s probably best to employ someone to determine what would be best for me in the employment field. Raz refused this position on the grounds that it was too boring and held much responsibility for her, so I’m instead going to shamelessly advertise here in the blog and probably also in some crappy paper like the London Lite/ Metro. Tube commuters know best and all that.
Here are my employable attributes:
1) I can read
2) I like most fruit bar watermelon and prunes (?)
3) I like to travel
4) I speak no Spanish
5) I can use Excel spreadsheets
6) I have a good sense of direction
That should be enough.
God help me.
Love from the one that ain’t Raz
p.s. please find attached my photo, I hope this furthers my job opportunities

6 comments:
You don't like watermelon??? Only bankers dont like watermelons and look where that got them
cruel fate that is. Watermelons have the potential to taste good, but it's like they're not quite there yet with the flavour. Something is missing...
Luigi i shall have to bring you a piece from the ones they sell in Tottenham - the taste is immense!
LOL that was a funny post!
you are not alone NOt-raz-girl! I don't know if I should be a mechanic or a nurse. I mean both of those Im sort of "repairing" things yeah? and gawd both are prestigious jobs. i cant choooooose
oh, yeah but i hope you get your answer soon.
Ps- Paper bag compliments your figure pretty well. cheers!
Ahh thanks, and I'd go for nurse I think - saving a car is one thing...but saving a life! That's always going to be impressive :) also thanks for the bag comment, I'll be sure to wear one more often.
love the photo lol
Post a Comment