Saturday, 8 August 2009

It ain't Coca-Cola it's rice


I've been kinda bored recently. Gota a load of parcels from the web today - it's always exciting when your web orders arrive. I ripped through the packaging like some kinda cardboard-monster. I had some sorta allergic reaction to something i ate. Can't pinpoint which food exactly. It was either those Percy Pig and Pals sweets or Chicken Noodles - or maybe when the two are mixed - that's not to say i have some sorta sick food fetish - i just happened to have those two things one after the other. Well anyway it made my throat itchy and my tongue kinda got a bit swollen - not so swollen that i had trouble speaking - but it was slightly visible. I got all panicked cuz i thought that my throat would swell up so i wouldn't be able to breathe. I started reading all kinda bullshit on the net. Some person on a forum said that they woke up one morning with an itchy swollen jaw. This freaked me out. I didn't sleep very well that night. Understandeably the first thing i did when i got up that morning was touch my face to check i hadn't transformed into the Elephant Man overnight. I hadn't. That was a relief.
Enough allergy talk. I have decided to get back into swimming - actually scrap that - I have decided to get into swimming - i don't think i was ever into it. I haven't been near a pool since secondary school - so that's 4 years!!! Back then i only went cuz it was compulsory but still i managed to skip a lot of those classes - i should have won some sorta award for the amount of P.E notes i faked. It's kinda easier for girls with the whole period excuse - still, you can't exactly say that every week - God knows i tried. So yeh i went a bit mental with the swimming gear - i ordered goggles, caps, ear plugs - yeh i went all out. For the amount it's cost me I better like this whole water business. My friend kinda put me off the other day - telling me about a whole buncha people who had drowned. Talking of morbid circumstances - me and the fam went to eat out at some restaurant the other day and on the table behind us was a decent looking family - but their lunatic son kept going on about horrific injuries, murders and suicides. Bloody killed the whole mood. But the food there was effing ace so it made up for it. It's called Olive Tree and it's a Greek restaurant in Finsbury Park. Y'all should check it out. Anways folks that's all I have to say or more truthfully that's all i could be bothered to type.
Love Razzle x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have ordered a face mask with them goggles and shit considering the eld swine flu is floating about in pool aswell. Lol I joke you will be alright...I think.

I remember going 'wild swimming' in some lake in the 'lake district' (basically a big lake) - nows thats swimming in its purest of forms, and minus the chlorine/urine/faeces. Check it out http://www.wildswimming.co.uk/

Razzle said...

Ahhh no you've really put me off - i think i managed to block out all the urine and mucus thoughts up til now. Thanks a lot. Wild swimming sounds fun. But i bet the water was way too cold - i'm not very good when it comes to cold water - i can't breathe! i'm being serious. I have trouble exhaling. So not for me.

Marcus said...

Hey there new follower AKA blifer number 5. I'm sure it was some sort of freak accident that you found my blog but I'm glad you did all the same!

I'm commenting on this post in particular because I wanted to know if your title has anything to do with The Clash. If it does, that's awesome.

Razzle said...

it's Clash all over - yes that pecuilar lyric was stuck in my head.