Razzle and Luigi remember to update their blog from time to time.
Thursday, 13 August 2009
Follower interest : Low
Either that or no one really cares about my latest poll. Just tryna get a rough idea about the state of our follower's humble abodes. So vote and don't lie.
Love y'all
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I noticed there wasn't a 'quite dirty' option so I went for the dirty one. I'm no hobo though, let that be known.
7 comments:
I noticed there wasn't a 'quite dirty' option so I went for the dirty one. I'm no hobo though, let that be known.
Oh and I'd rather die of mothbites than let them two creepy nitwits into my bedroom.
Kim & Aggie would be proud, although i have considered letting my room get filthy just so I can meet them.
WOW 17 votes - pretty impressive. I have to thank HowardL for his superb advertising on twitter. *High Five*
Follow him @KlarkeKent on twitter and check out his blog too - Sex, Drugs and Chicken Soup.
ah bugger, i think i missed this poll ):
i need to dust my cardboard soon. and find a new alley. Those aside, everything is SPOTless! :)
haha Soggy u flippin tramp! I shoulda known - so that's why u keep skippin breakfast??? :P
Razzle x
Post a Comment