Monday, 27 April 2009

You've got to go steal a ham

So everyone has been reunited at Beechtree as of yesterday, and we're all working real hard on various projects relative to our degrees. Raz is examining insects' genitalia, Ana is working on her Hitchcock essay, Kate's watching a French film and C is....well she's doing God knows what, but we trust her. I have hiccups at present which is ever so frustrating, and I'm trying to revise some awful literature whilst writing about Spain. Andy is downstairs but is shedding fur faster than Raz devours a jar of olives, we're kinda reluctant to touch him. Raz had a hairbrain idea to 'wax' him using selotape to stop this problem but this failed and Andy got a bit annoyed...so we're all at a loss.

EXAMS start for us this week, Raz's start tomorrow (mwahaha) and I start on Fri but I have double the exams she does so according to Einstein's theory............I think we're even. Raz needs AAA batteries for her electronic dictionary btw, so if you have any they'd be greatly appreciated.

In other news Swine Flu is on the increase so Raz is warning the house not to buy bacon. Some of us did anyway but we can assure you it did not come from Mexico. Why is Danish bacon so special??? Does anyone know if cats can contract the disease?????

I have nothing else of interest to say today as my inspiration has been drained. I'd like some of you to pester Raz to write the next entry because...it's been a while since we've heard her words of wisdom! I'm beginning to question her commitment to the project, might have to change the blog to 'Luigi don't play guitars' unless she gets her ass out the dustbin and writes something GOOD!

Luigi x

No comments: