Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Yesterday's Beef

Ok so it's Luigi here, I've been asked (nagged) by Raz to write an entry for the blog as my contributions have been notably lacking recently, so here it is.

The first piece of news concerns Raz funnily enough. She had been hand picked by the Italian chef Lucio Visconti to audition for the new "Parrrrsta, do you love it?" commercial for that new pasta brand, it looks quite good... (although I don't know why I wasn't picked, my name is Luigi for a reason) anyway I sneaked into the shoot and managed to take some snaps of Princess Pasta in action...


She was supposed to dress like an Italian but her false moustache kept falling into the food so Visconti discarded it and said she'd have to show off her dazzling teeth instead.

Visconti wasn't happy with this either so he then asked her to look like a messy pre-school child (image 1) eating her favourite food. She did this without fail.

HOWEVER, Visconti thought this looked too amateur Matthew Kelly circa 1987 so he requested that she look shocked, disgusted and angry with what she was eating. He described it as "audience expectation reversal technique", but I think he just wanted some catnip.


Which leads me on to my 2nd news topic, Andy the 3-legged cat is back in town!! I did a photoshoot with him today courtesy of Ryanair, and here are the results:

As you can see I got quite impatient with Andy and his silly expressions and actions, I was almost falling asleep. Bloody attention seeking cat.

In the last shot you can see Andy and I have a head-butting match, this was about the only time the silly creature looked awake. (I should mention at this point that he'd had a bit of a rough night last night, his student I.D got declined and he was refused entry to the following clubs: CATnip, ChunkyChickken, Furballz and My Fair Lady, so he drowned his sorrows in the pub with a hooker and pint of ale. The ale was followed by some tequila shots and Baileys, so he was proper hungover and crawled back home at the un-Godly hour of 5am, hence his fatigue)


In the end he won the headbutting match though, which cheered him and Visconti up A LOT, and the woes of the night before were long forgotten...

Love Luigi (just Luigi this time) xxx

4 comments:

Adrienne Rose said...

i love the noodle pic

...nd ur so lucky you get to go london and get away for a little!

hope you have fun :D

LazyKing said...

lol, I hope you'll upload the whole pasta commercial! cabt wait to see it

Razzle said...

Thanks Adrienne! Yes we looking forward to getting away from uni - even if it's just for a day. We'll take lots of lovely pics for the blog too.

And we'll attempt to upload the whole thing to Youtube and get it posted on here ASAP. Let's just hope it doesn't get censored, it's highly provocative...

Love Luigi and Raz xxx

Thuy said...

The cat looks like Garfield, which is so cute :3