Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Tales of Uranus

Good day to you! We appreciate that we have been crap at blogging recently and need to update you guys with our life happenings more often. So here we go. (This is Luigi by the by)

I skipped a German lecture on Brecht today and slept instead. I think Raz is still asleep downstairs (at 1pm). It’s sunny in England!! Spring is here I think, yesterday I had a picnic with a friend and did no work, good times. Raz and the rest of the house went to Richmond (gorgeous place just inside London, a bit posh) for a meal and drinks last night, I have yet to hear how it went, but I think they had a blast. From the past.

We entered some photos into an exhibition at our university (fire and water), the results are tomorrow, we hope we win something, even if it’s just some smoke and dry ice. We will post some of our submitted photos tomorrow. They are quite spectacular if you like Mother Nature and simple things.

Andy has been on a bite fest recently, attacking the locals and biting my housemates (he didn’t bite me though, go figure) and we have concluded that this is because either a) he needs attention or b) because he’s hungry and only the taste of human flesh satisfies him these days. I hope it’s the latter.



Both Raz and I have received quite a bit of unwanted attention from 2 males recently, I am suffering because my guy does the same course as me and I can’t ever seem to get away from him. He has been refused but remains hopeful. Raz’s guy is perhaps even more keen as all he did was rub some facemask on her hand before he was convinced it was love and now is persistently emailing her. After many obvious hints these guys still don’t seem to get the message, does anyone have any suggestions of how we can rid them FOR GOOD??

In other news, George Michael is set to play Maria in The Sound of Music this term for 6 weeks. Tickets on sale now. Raz has turned into a pretentious artiste, but I have a feeling this is just a phase.

Last week it was Lager Lout


Love Luigi and Raz xxx

2 comments:

Drizzle Kid said...

I think that Andy is only satisfied by the taste of human flesh and therefor bites. But he has only grown to like it, because in the first place he liked the attention he got when he bit someone.

Razzle said...

:O that is shocking! Well he hasn't been here recently so we can only assume his hunger has been satisfied by that small kid Charlie from down the road, in which case you'd be right about the flesh thing. Let's just hope he doesn't start devouring other cats...

Love Luigi and Raz xxx