Peeps there is a film crew in our kitchen which means it has become very hard for us to reach some food without disrupting them. Our housemate Ana is filming for her media assignment so we're all gona have to tiptoe around for the day. Actually me and Luigi are gona fuck off to the library soon, cuz it's hard to concentrate here. Last night the cat was not at all impressed by my gymnastic moves, which I thought were quite good, instead he just ran for the door and asked to be let out - he's an insolent bugger, but what can you do. I need to start my essay, I need to start my essay, I need to start my essay! So yeh I need to start my essay, yesterday went so quickly and I hardly got any work done. I thought I was gona do loads - I cheated myself.
On a more interesting note, it has been predicted that Chimpanzee's will start verbally communicating by 2012 just in time for the London Olympics - what great timing those clever shits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment