Razzle and Luigi remember to update their blog from time to time.
I try to find the deep cryptic meaning in your blog posts... I think it's simply above and beyond my comprehension!ALSO! I was going to something else... But I forgot what it was =S
ooooooooh wait, I just saw your shirt. Who's stupid NOW! I'm so impressive.
Oh we're cryptic alright, almost too cryptic some say :P
you're classy...enigmatic with a subtle hint of wtf.on my "quality blogs" list
Ha! Best compliment ever! Thanks joel.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I try to find the deep cryptic meaning in your blog posts... I think it's simply above and beyond my comprehension!
ALSO! I was going to something else... But I forgot what it was =S
ooooooooh wait, I just saw your shirt. Who's stupid NOW! I'm so impressive.
Oh we're cryptic alright, almost too cryptic some say :P
you're classy...
enigmatic with a subtle hint of wtf.
on my "quality blogs" list
Ha! Best compliment ever! Thanks joel.
Post a Comment