Wednesday, 6 January 2010
Hop Off Guys, We've Reached Loserville
I actually didn't have anything in particular in mind when I clicked New Post, I just thought it's been a while since I've written something here so it was an act of impulse I guess. But now I'm here I have an obligation to continue - there probably won't be any link to the title so if you were drawn to that then you might be disappointed, but to be honest why would anyone be drawn to that title; it suggests that you were looking for Loserville hence making you quite simply a loser (but lets not start attacking followers now). Anyways, I suppose I better mention the snow, yep - it's snowed again here in the UK and yes the transport has effed up. I hope this happens next week so that we don't have to go back to Uni seeing as I am a little behind on essay shizzle. I was quite enjoying not doing anything during the holidays, not work-wise anyway. I got carried away, I think I kinda convinced myself that I'd graduated already. And plus I've gotten a little used to waking up at 1pm everyday, so going back to Uni is just gona ruin that beautiful cyle. But at the same time I kinda don't want education to end cuz it will mean I'll have to start actually making real decisions with my life - get a boring 9-5 job. Oh god, it's all so bleak. I envy people who've known what they've wanted to do for a long time cuz then they can just concentrate on achieving that. Meh. Meh, Meh, Meh and more Meh's. In hindsight this post does match it's title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we share the same dilemma.. Still I won't give up till i find that dream job of mine that includes being paid for bumming around.. ill be so professional at it, fo sho.
Post a Comment