Sheesh y'all what's UP? I'm stuck on my stupid dissertation at present writing about King Arthur's knights and stuffed to the brim with bagels which doesn't help. Not that these two things are in any way related. Speaking of outer space, when was the last time YOU donated to charity huh? I suppose you'd better re-think your basic principles and work on sorting your life out asap. Before you go, can you deliver these to Julie in HR? She never was good with numbers.
L x
(I'm gonna sign off using L from now on because it makes my life easier)

4 comments:
whew and I thought I was crazy! I'm disappointed that this had nothing to do with cheese OR meat! No worries though, it was a good post. And yes I have recently donated to the relief effort in Haiti. What about you???
your snowman is creepin'.
don't let the children about this individual.
Fear not I shall donate today Marcus. Even when you're a poor student there's always a way. And sorry for the misleading title, I will make my next post about cheese and/or meat.
Joel- too late, Raz ran out the house giggling with arms wide open as soon as she saw him from her window. Unfort we couldn't stop her in time....
that's fantastic! Poor humanitarians are the best humanitarians you know.
Post a Comment