you must never give up! There are programs you know! I've also heard of people who've taken various experimental drugs to help such problems like pringle addiction. Personally I'm on 18 different medications right now and I think it's helping! Of course it turns my pee green, and I have some weird growths on my face, but that's another post for another time.
wowzers! your condition sounds considerably worse than mine - i have now managed a week without Pringles but it's not all smooth sailing - my left eye has started twitching and everything that's slightly circular i keep mistaking for Mr.Pringles man!
5 comments:
so true so true...
They should start a clinic to help people like us..
personally, i'm beyond help. But a clinic for those whose condition isn't at a critical stage would be a great idea.
you must never give up! There are programs you know! I've also heard of people who've taken various experimental drugs to help such problems like pringle addiction. Personally I'm on 18 different medications right now and I think it's helping! Of course it turns my pee green, and I have some weird growths on my face, but that's another post for another time.
wowzers! your condition sounds considerably worse than mine - i have now managed a week without Pringles but it's not all smooth sailing - my left eye has started twitching and everything that's slightly circular i keep mistaking for Mr.Pringles man!
mmm pringles! once you pop, you can't stop!
Post a Comment