Behind ketchup and soya sauce??? That's CrAzInEsS!!! lol
Ok well maybe not crazy but it's interesting at least. I mean, that piercing on the lip looks awesome.
y'know, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but I'm never sure who's who. Me could be the Razzle or me could be the Luigi OR me could be someone else entirely!
lol i was thinking about that actually, maybe whoever's post it is should sign their name at the end. These days it tends to be mainly me (Razzle) who does the posts, i think Luigi has somewhat lost interest - she even thought of quitting the whole thing but i had to convince her not to - so her posts are very rare. From now on we'll specify whose post it is.
P.S i agree Ana's lip piercing is totally awesome! And she has the best set of teeth i have seen on a human, that's for sure.
2 comments:
Behind ketchup and soya sauce??? That's CrAzInEsS!!! lol
Ok well maybe not crazy but it's interesting at least. I mean, that piercing on the lip looks awesome.
y'know, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but I'm never sure who's who. Me could be the Razzle or me could be the Luigi OR me could be someone else entirely!
lol i was thinking about that actually, maybe whoever's post it is should sign their name at the end. These days it tends to be mainly me (Razzle) who does the posts, i think Luigi has somewhat lost interest - she even thought of quitting the whole thing but i had to convince her not to - so her posts are very rare. From now on we'll specify whose post it is.
P.S i agree Ana's lip piercing is totally awesome! And she has the best set of teeth i have seen on a human, that's for sure.
Post a Comment