Tuesday, 5 May 2009

So the apple said to the caterpillar


sheesh y'all

I have noticed that We Don't Play Guitars has been lacking in blog posts nowadays....mainly due to exam priorities. And my God, isn't revision just the dullest thing? Yes, yes it is. Now onto more significant, and some might say, more interesting matters......the weekly shopping. This is where a group of housemates take turns on the computer and browse Tesco Online for food that they might need that week. It might be a loaf of bread or it might be some oven chips....but one thing is for sure - they will forget some items. Now this week I forgot quite a lot of items which resulted in me having to purchase them on the night we went out to a local bar. Now, I know what you're all thinking - dirty, pervy thoughts - but that's beside the point. Anyways so I had to buy a whole lotta stuff and carry it around with me in an unglamorous plastic bag......certainly not fit for a bar. Luckily our housemate Cecilia was carrying a big bag that night so she helped to lighten the burden a bit. I know you're all dying to know so here's what I had forgotten:

-Cheese (Cheddar)
-Cheese strings
-Shampoo & Conditioner
-Deodorant
-and some bin bags (which was more of a house issue)

Our time at the bar, named the Slug and Lettuce, was highly enjoyable. We sat outside by the riverside for the first half of the evening - which was frequently interrupted by a group of people on a boat who took turns pushing each other overboard, which at first was slightly entertaining but then just got annoying. Oh and I was also coaxed into acting out various facial expressions according to what my housemates shouted out....and thus resulted in a series of embarrassing photos on my camera. These shots, however funny or hilarious will not be published for the sake of those involved. All in all it was a good night but to be honest with y'all I should really be revising right now and not reminiscing......

Peace x

1 comment:

munchkinhugs said...

goooodluck for exams!