So I was flicking through my notebook today when i came across this entry from Luigi which made me laugh:
Luigi's dream 14/06/09
Raz was on msn to me confessing all of her embarassing habits, starting off with burping. As the habits became gradually more unpleasant, Raz decided to send me her last (and worst) one via email, as she feared my response. The email said 'sometimes I fart.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wait till she finds out about your obsession with cous cous. There is only so much leverage a friendship can take.
Lmfao. If that dream is for real then that's slightly weird and slightly sweet. I would die to have a friend that dreams about me emailing recorded fart explosions!
My cous cous obsession is perfectly rational, I'll have you know.
That dream is a 100% bona fide my friend. But i dunno whether to be disturbed or flattered by it - i mean i was in her dream, that's nice but the rest is downright creepy.
wow now we all know it haha lol.
Post a Comment