It cracked us up at the time and still makes us laugh to this day, despite having slightly over-played it at the beginning. As the video progresses you realise that both the interviewer and the interviewee are equally stupid which results in some of the most stupid words to have ever been put together in a sentence such as "I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses". This quote has even made it onto a Tshirt which I shall be buying for Luigi as a Birthday present

4 comments:
That is awesome!
"I'm not taking off my glasses"
"Why not??!"
"Because they're famous"
"I suggest you go away and take a long hard look at yourself"
"I have, everyone has, they love it"
-ahhh classic
This guy should represent 'youth' and do re: video messages on youtube to the Daily Mail. I guarantee it would be a H-I-T
omg, this was hilarious. thanks for the lols.
I missed your blog
Post a Comment