Thursday, 9 July 2009
So I ran......
So I ran and ran and ran until I could run no more, and when I finally came to a halt I could smell the sea, the sun, the tigers and their cubs all at once. I took it in but then I exhaled and vowed to never inhale again. This was it. I wanted nothing more to do with Oxygen. My thoughts ran weak, and I could tell from the way the sky sneered that it was all coming to a miserable end. An end that was more photogenic than I could have imagined. It was beautiful in a very vicious way. A calm yet chaotic demise with no witnesses but pure thought. What was I to do? Take a picture? Write a note? What difference does it make? It will all be lost and forgotten. And yet a part of me wanted to document this tragedy for whatever reason the hindsight of death may offer. Just incase. You know. Just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"I wanted nothing more to do with Oxygen"
Bah. I know how you feel. Bloody Oxygen. Filling up my lungs and keeping me alive. More Carbon Dioxide I say. Death to Oxygen!
Running hurts the lungs and such i think.
Oxygen is getting on my nerves, always following me around and whatnot, need some space to breathe, u know what i mean?
Running sure is hard. Tried it for a while. Wasn't for me.
LOL raz! I agree! oxygen is too clingy! too close for comfort!LMFAO!
Post a Comment