Monday, 20 July 2009

I'm sure you'll find this very interesting

Things on my wall from Raz Barzinji on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kwl wall. Vintage mintage all the way, my wall is less exciting I just have a lifesize picture of Muhammed Ali and a 'Cloverfield' movie poster which I kinda stole from the pictures, not because I really liked the movie, its an epic picture...:D

Razzle said...

A life-size Ali poster? that must be quite intimidating but also quite cool. I just google-imaged the Cloverfield movie poster, and you're right, that is pretty epic. My wall at Uni is way better than home, maybe I'll film that next time :D

SoggyCereal said...

What's with people and their cool walls?! Goddamit. Feel like a loser with my plain clutter-free wall...

SoggyCereal said...

What's with people and their cool walls?! Goddamit. Feel like a loser with my plain clutter-free wall...

Razzle said...

get sticking Soggy, it's easy, all you need is some blu-tac and a couple of decent pictures :)