Monday, 6 July 2009

empty threats?

This is what Raz said she would do to ME if I didn't contribute something to the blog:

9 comments:

Razzle said...

I did not say that - I said I will chop your head off! Also the juxtaposition of the image in this post and the one below is making me feel physically sick. For the sake of our followers (the brief few who still give 2 hoots about this blog) I ask you to remove this picture and replace it with a more accurate one which will reflect what I actually said.

Love from Raz (the one that will be doing the chopping)

LazyKing said...

lol. yummy

Thuy said...

haha yeah looks delicious xP

Anonymous said...

perhaps replace it with the remains of yesterdays watermelons razz? they would make NICE insides

Razzle said...

haha what remains??? we attacked that watermelon in a very animalistic manner

SoggyCereal said...

deeeeelish!! IF luigi looks as tasty (in a non-sexual context) then chop away raz! LMAO

Razzle said...

this post has somehow lead to the subject of cannibalism. I'm confused. Luigi where u at? I don't even think she checks this blog anymore. :(

Razzle said...

I am starting to regret posting this.

Anonymous said...

it looks OK if your a zombie...