Monday, 8 June 2009
No luck yet
I am seriously getting pissed off, cuz it seems as though no one is willing to give me a job. All I want is some summer work experience, damnit! Anywho I will remain hopeful, as hopeful as one can remain in these times. But fuck that. I want a job and I want it now. YOU HEAR ME? Course you don't. And to make matters worse, there is no sun. It's gone and it's been replaced by miserable droplets of acid rain. This town is a joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ugh i so know the feeling...its so frustrating and i love the post below me also boredom is also very frustrating
i here you... Same goes for me. I'M DYING to get a summer job. but oh well. that's that.
sometimes life is a bitch, yeah? ;)
Post a Comment