Me and sis met up in Trafalgar Square.
Loads of peope had drawn their flags on the pavement.
Sadly there was no chalk left for us to draw the Kurdish flag.

Then me and Ana went to see The Hangover. After the film, we just chilled out near the fountains in Trafalgar Square.
Yesterday I met Rebecca in Oxford St for a drink. I bought this Jumper from American Apparel which I'm in love with. Rebecca hates American Apparel though. She has yet to see the light. I also bought JELLY BEANS from Hamleys. Love jelly beans. I applied for a job there as well cuz all you do is demonstrate cool toys to kids. How fun is that. Seriously best job ever.

3 comments:
wow, I havent visit your blog for weeks now. It's still delightful.
The last picture is my favorite because I'm greedy, LOL
you got a job? HOOORAH! :)
but i dislike kids though.. so goodluck with that.
i love jelly beans too. rootbeer is best!
nope have't got a job yet :(
but I applied for one at the toy store.
lol kids can be annoying sometimes i guess but cute too.
And the cinnamon jelly beans are my favourite for sure.
LazyKing i'm glad you've paid us a visit at last, we were starting to wonder whether you still loved us.....
Post a Comment