7 phrases/ events that have shaped my life (my week)
1) Monday = sports science: I met a fine chap who told me he studied sports science. This prompted me to consider and appreciate that not all people who study sports are stupid if there’s some science involved. But alas this guy was stupid anyway so my original theory was proved, in him at least.
2) Tuesday = BBQ: I went to my friends’ one and ended up eating macaroni cheese. That’s democracy for you.
3) Wednesday = volunteering choices: I opted out of bathing old people and chose secretarial stuff instead, although I have a hunch that I may come to regret this in later life.
4) Thursday = BNP: THAT racist party. Yes, the ones who liken rape to force feeding a woman chocolate cake (it’s wrong but they like it anyway) and vehemently deny the Holocaust ever happened. (for all the non-UK readers, unfortunately I’m not making this up, the BNP does actually exist: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=8644741474&ref=nf) They somehow managed to secure two seats in the European parliament, I am truly disgusted by the Brits who voted them in.
5) Friday = chocolate éclairs: I ate 6 that day, so the effect probably did shape me literally in the rotund sense
6) Saturday = drunk man: at about 1pm I spotted a drunk Scot stumbling around Portobello market, he asked for my name and I nearly took a photo but after considering the possibly unpleasant/ violent consequences, decided against the idea
7) Sunday = shisha: made plans with an old friend and agreed to let him take me to a shisha bar sometime next week, I am full of anticipation. Also I hope I don’t die from strange substance inhalation, will update you laterino
Next time I'll post a photo of Razzy and myself dressed as Russian Babushkas.
Love, as always, from Luigi x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I actually didn't know that there were so many racists in England :/
damn, sounds like you had a nice week! :)
I LOLed at monday.
Post a Comment